Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Africa

Five Ideas for Africa. 
   1)  In one article he said he didn't take a Tripod due to lack of vehicle space however, I would take a tripod in order to get better quality pictures. 
   2)  I would make sure all of my camera accessories were in tip top condition.  That way I would avoid the chance of it malfunctioning when I arrived in Africa.
   3)  Make sure I have plenty of batteries and make sure they were charged.  Maybe consider getting so sort of small solar panel to make sure I could charge my batteries in case there wasn't enough power in the camp. 
   4) As was stated in one article I would consolidate my belongings as much as possible and double check the weight of my gear before I left my house. 
   5)  Lastly while taking pictures in Africa I would need to make sure that my pictures were taken with precision.  Not cutting out anything, animal limb, or part of the animal or herd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment